Ukiyo-e Probiotic Facial Cleansing Soap Gift Set (Blue)
A TRUE JAPANESE BEAUTY SECRET THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR CENTURIES.
A NATURAL FACIAL BEAUTY SOAP CLEANSER, CONTAINING PROBIOTICS TO MOISTURISE, SMOOTH AND STRENGTHEN THE SKIN- PROMOTING A HEALTHY GLOWING COMPLEXION.
Special gift set containing the Ukiyo-e soap, a beautiful diatomaceous earth soap dish featuring a traditional Ukiyo-e design and foaming net.
The women in the Japanese tradition Ukiyo-e are drawn lively with young and beautiful skin. Their smooth, satin-like, soft and shiny skin is a result of simple beauty customs using natural ingredients that have been in place for centuries (Edo period 1603-1868).
The lactobacilius soap is made in Japan with the care of natural ingredients that have evolved since the Edo era and carefully manufactured using only the oldest equipment left in Japan.
Unscented, synthetic surfactant-free, dense foam with a variety of naturally-derived moisturising ingredients, including original plant lactic acid bacteria and yeast, gently removes dirt while maintaining and promoting naturally healthy skin.
The package features real Ukiyo-e drawn by a Ukiyo-e artist famous for beauty paintings.
MADE IN JAPAN
NO ARTIFICAL COLOURS OR FRAGRANCES
NO MINERAL OIL
HOW TO USE
- Hold the soap in the palm of one hand and wet with a little water.
- With a the opposite hand gently rub the soap in a circular motion to create suds.
- Put the soap aside and continue to rub hands together to build up to a thick mousse-like foam. If you have a foaming net, use this to build up a lather of foam.
- Place foam all over the face and gently massage.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry with a towel.
- Follow immediately with lotion.
SOAP BAR (100G)
Sekken-Na/K(JPN), Lactobacillus/Pichia/Saccharomyces/Rice Bran Ferment, Honey, Olea Europaea(Olive)Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua, Tetrasodium Etidronate, caramel
SOAP DISH (42G)
Diatomaceous Earth (Plant fibres)