Scandal Queen II Mascara- Waterproof
Jet black with an ultra-glossy finish, Fairydrops’ Scandal Queen Waterproof Mascara has been called a ‘push up bra for lashes’, thanks to its phenomenal ability to lengthen, lift, curl and ‘plump up’ each individual eyelash. The innovative ‘bobble’ wand was the result of trial and error – having struggled to find a mascara that really made an impact during her frequent television appearances, Japanese celebrity Aya Yasuda started customising wands – snipping away at bristles until she achieved the desired ‘wow factor’. With four distinct curves, the resulting brush and waterproof, lash-nourishing formula has fast become a favourite of top beauty bloggers, editors, industry insiders and the discerning Japanese market.
- Long & Curl Formula
- Unique Patented 4-bobble curved brush to fit lashes, gives extreme length & volume with ease of application to top and bottom lashes.
- Waterproof formula will not smudge or flake all day – great for active lifestyles/ gym/ sports.
- Fibre and Volume increasing wax formula creates dramatic, extra-long defined lashes.
- Contains treatment essences to help improve lash condition.
- Rich film-and curl keeping formula holds strong all day – say goodbye to panda eyes.
- Deep glossy black formula lasts all-day.
- Remove with a good quality oil-based cleanser.
Product size: 8ml
Made in Korea
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Talc,Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Wax,Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate,Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, silica, Jojoba seed oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panax ginseng root extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, hydrolysed collagen, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Royal Jelly Extract,Aluminum Distearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dextrin Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5,Alanine, Proline, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum,
I thought the Scandal Queen II mascara was very dry. It was hard to get any on the brush. I would not recommend it.