Floradiance Moisturising Soufflé Soap
The FLORADIANCE moisturising soufflé soap embraces Japanese skincare tradition and simple natural ingredients.
Formulated with primarily plant-based ingredients, the soap is carefully crafted, almost completely by hand, using only natural ingredients.
The thick, concentrated, “soufflé-like” foam provides a rigorous, yet delicate, clean to the skin.
This alkaline soap contains a specially sourced ingredient, BiProGE® Lactic Acid Bacteria. Derived from lactic acid bacteria and cultured yeast following extensive research, this active component allows the skin to retain moisture and elasticity.
For the most vibrant results, this product should be incorporated into daily skincare routines.
Read a detailed review here from Tokyo Beauty Book.
HOW TO USE
- Hold the soap in the palm of one hand and wet with a little water.
- With a the opposite hand gently rub the soap in a circular motion to create suds.
- Put the soap aside and continue to rub hands together to build up to a thick mousse-like foam. If you have a foaming net, use this to build up a lather of foam.
- Place foam all over the face and gently massage.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry with a towel.
- Follow immediately with lotion.
MADE IN JAPAN
NO ARTIFICAL COLOURS OR FRAGRANCES
NO MINERAL OIL
Sekken-Na / K(JPN), Aqua, Lactobacillus / Pichia / Saccharomyces / Rice Bran Ferment, Honey, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caramel, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus / Soymilk Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.